Dissatisfied with your purchase? No problem! If for any reason you are unhappy with a purchase we’ll provide a fast refund or exchange. All returns for exchange or refund must be returned within 90 days from receipt date, be in new unused condition and include original product packaging.
RETURNS SHIPPING with a Prepaid Label:
To make shipping a return even easier, we offer a flat-rate $6.99 UPS shipping label for eligible U.S. customers returning products that aren’t designated as oversized. You’ll have the option to print this label after creating an RMA number for a return or exchange, or you can receive the label in an email after a Gearhead generates an RMA for you. Print your label, tape it to the outside of your return package, and drop it off at a UPS store at your convenience. The $6.99 price for the label will be deducted from the refund or credits issued for the return of your new or used items.
Note: Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and include original product packaging. The Manufacturer’s packaging must be clear of writings or markings. Do not use the manufacturer’s product box as the shipping container.
Refunds are credited back to your original method of payment. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit. It can take 3 to 5 business days to process a return after it arrives at our distribution center. You’ll receive an email confirmation when your return is received.
- American Parts Only is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package(s) through the carrier. We cannot process refunds on damaged items; damaged items will be returned to the customer via ground shipping.
- Before sending any item(s), you must go through the online return process or call to get prior authorization, regardless of reason, to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- American Parts Only cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA. The RMA number should be written on the shipping label or visible on the shipping box.
- Please note that third-party shippers, such as UPS Store, FedEx Kinko’s, Mailbox Etc., and similar companies, may add charges to normal ground shipping costs. American Parts Only does not reimburse these charges. Do not return any items COD; our returns department cannot accept COD returns.
- Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return.
- Electrical items such as the following may not be returned: Bulbs, Fuel Control Unit, Ignitions, Rev Boxes, Snorkel Intake, Spark Plug, Stators.
- Custom items such as Custom Graphics, Customized Jerseys and Mounted Tire & Wheel Kits may not be returned.
- Bikini tops and bottoms are not eligible for return.
- All closeout and clearance merchandise sales are final and cannot be refunded. Exchanges or manufacturers defect are acceptable.
- In its discretion, American Parts Only may issue a store credit to a customer for a returned product. In that situation, the store credit will expire one year from issuance.