This lightweight, yet rock-solid bumper step assist employs a rugged die-cast aluminum alloy linkage assembly that is crafted in the USA. Black anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and press-fit bushings ensure trouble-free action and reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades. Die-cast-aluminum alloy linkage components and precision-machined pivot points give BedStep rock-solid stability. The ridged, non-slip step is molded of strong glass-reinforced resin, for safe footing even in mud, snow or ice. Strong and rugged, this non-slip, retractable bumper step quickly flips down with the nudge of your foot providing a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup?s cargo. Supports up to 300 lbs. Frame mounts under the rear bumper so it works even with an open tailgate or when towing.
AMP Research 75312-01A BedStep Retractable Bumper Step, Ford F-150 (2015 – 2019)
- Non-slip, retractable bumper step quickly flips down or retracts with the nudge of your foot providing a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup’s cargo
- High-strength aluminum alloy components; Engineered to support loads up to 300 pounds
- Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Maintenance-free, self lubricating bushings for all-weather performance. Universal Or Specific Fit : Specific
- Made in the USA and backed by a 3-year limited warranty
- Part #75312-01A fits the 2015 ? 2019 Ford F-150